InstructionsYou are on your way to a new bright and beautiful smile. It is recommended that you have a complete dental examination prior to beginning the whitening process. Please note that dental restorations such as porcelain crowns or white colored fillings will not whiten with this or any other whitening product available. Whitening is not recommended for those people allergic to Hydrogen or Carbamide Peroxide. Whitening is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Before starting, thoroughly brush and floss your teeth and wash your hands.
For Maximum Results Please Read and Follow These Instructions
* Bring a pot of water to a boil and remove from heat.
* Holding the handle, dip the tray in the water for 3-5 seconds
Over Exposure Will Melt the Tray! * Remove the tray from the water and let cool for 3 seconds
* Place the tray in your mouth over your teeth, mold to your teeth by
pressing firmly on the inside and outside of your teeth with your
fingers (see fig. 1)
* Allow the tray to cool while still inside your mouth
* Remove the tray
* Repeat the same process with the other tray for the lower set.
* After forming the top of the trays can be trimmed to the gum line
for a better fit.
* Brush and floss with baking soda before and after each whitening treatment to reduce sensitivity.
* Using a cotton swab paint the gel on the visible teeth surfaces only! Insert molded tray over teeth. (or squeeze very small amount (.5cc/ml) of gel along crease of tray) DO NOT OVERLOAD TRAY!
* Place trays one at a time into your mouth. (see fig 2)
* Using a clean cotton swab, be sure to remove any gel that comes in contact with gums or soft tissue to prevent irritation.
* Wear the trays for 5 minutes Only.
Be sure your gums are free from gel to minimize the possibility of irritation.
* Brush after treatment with baking soda to reduce teeth sensitivity.
Teeth Whitening gel is extremely powerful and needs to be used with care to avoid gum irritation and tooth sensitivity. Please do not use this product if you have a known history of allergies to whitening products or toothpastes. Do not use this product if pregnant or lactating. Do not use this product if you have gum disease or recessed gums. Children under the age of 12 should not use without the approval of their dentist. Not recommended for people with orthodontic braces or people suffering from gingivitis. Stop usage if irritation or discomfort should occur. Consult your dentist if you have questions. After first application if soreness and sensitivity occur, wait a few days and then try again. Most people are sore after the first application, but not thereafter. Brush teeth with baking soda and a moist toothbrush for 30-60seconds to decrease sensitivity. Do not use this product if you have crowns and other tooth-colored restorations. Only natural teeth will whiten.
NOTE: After acheiving the desired whiteness, use 1 to 2 times a month or as needed for a touch up.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection